Do you have a lot of supplies that are retired and you don’t know what to do with them? Or, what to make? Every Thursday, I’m going to help you with your “problem” by giving you ideas with supplies that are no longer available to order and combining them with new supplies. This will give you some one of a kind cards that you can send to those you love and care about.
This week, I’m showing you a card I made with the Country Club suite (stamps, dies and DSP are retired). If you don’t have this suite, you can use something that you do have. It will be just as pretty and make sure you post it in the comments or my social media accounts so we can see and enjoy your creations.
- Garden Green cardstock for the card base – 8-1/2×5-1/2 scored and folded in half & scored at 1-1/4 and folded back on the front
- Whisper White cardstock for the inside of the card – 2-3/4×5-1/4
- Stampin Blends – Daffodil Delight & Old Olive
- Garden Green stamp pad
- The DSP is cut at (1) 2×5-1/4 & (2) 1×5-1/4 & adhered to the front of the card
- I stamped the golf ball stamp and used the die to cut it out & then I colored it with the Stampin Blends; used dimensionals to adhere it to the card
- I stamped a sentiment on the inside of the card along with a small flag to make it pretty
- I stamped the golfer on the front of the envelope
There you have it! One card made with your retired products and current products. No more having your retired items lying around collecting dust. Now, go ahead and make someone’s mailbox happy and mail it out! I’m sure you’ll be happy you did. Until next time, Happy Stamping!
I’ll send you a card kit for free!
(You’ll need the stamps, ink and adhesive to complete it, but it will include all the paper and embellishments.)
But, your order MUST be in by 30 November 2020 at midnight!!
You need to use Hostess Code FUZ7T7QQ
You can shop in my online store here.***