Stop! Don’t throw away those scraps of leftover strips you have when you size up your DSP. This card is cute and all it has on it are the strips that you were going to throw away. Very easy to make when you’re in a hurry and need a card…Quick!
- Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set
- Painted Poppies Stamp Set
- Playing with Patterns DSP
- Night of Navy cardstock & Ink pad
- Crushed Curry cardstock & Ink pad
- Whisper White cardstock
- Rectangular Postage punch
- Momento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Liquid glue
- Stampin Up Dimensionals
- Use Night of Navy or Crushed Curry as the card base – 8-1/2×5-1/2 folded in half
- Two (2) pieces of Whisper White 4×5-1/4 (one for front of card & one for inside of card)
- Take the scrap pieces of Playing with Patterns and make sure they are half an inch wide; then adhere them to one of the Whisper white pieces of cardstock at a diagonal in the upper left corner
- Take a scrap of Whisper White and stamp the sentiment and punch it out with the Rectangular Postage Stamp
- Also, punch another with a scrap of cardstock to match the cardbase and adhere the sentiment to it
- Then attach with dimensionals to the Whisper White piece with the DSP on it
- Using the small splotch from the Painted Poppies stamp set stamp three around the front of the card
- Bling it up with the metallic pearls – I used the silver on the Night of Navy & the gold on Crushed Curry
I’ll send you a card kit for free!
(You’ll need the stamps, ink and adhesive to complete it, but it will include all the paper and embellishments.)
But, your order MUST be in by 31 October 2020 at midnight!!
You need to use Hostess Code H3TARCNZ
You can shop in my online store here.***