Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
Here’s how to make my card:
List of Supplies
- Just Jade Cardstock – 8-1/2×5-1/2 folded in half & a scrap piece for the sentiment
- Whisper White Cardstock – (2) 4×5-1/4 & a scrap piece big enough for sentiment
- Just Jade Ink
- Seriously the Best Stamp set
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- 2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots
- Stampin Up Dimensionals
- Take one of the whisper white cardstock pieces and adhere to the inside of the card base
- use the stamp and stamp on the whisper white cardstock in a row down the card with Just Jade ink
- Adhere it to the front of the card base
- Stamp the sentiment on the scrap whisper white and then use the rectangular die to cut it out
- Run the next size die on the Just Jade scrap and place it underneath the sentiment
- Attach this with dimensionals onto the card
- Bling it up with the In-Color Enamel Dots
There you go, you have a beautiful thank you card to give to your customers & team members.
Don’t forget to visit the below demonstrators, they have some great projects!
I’ll send you a card kit for free!
(You’ll need the stamps, ink and adhesive to complete it, but it will include all the paper and embellishments.)
But, your order MUST be in by 31 October 2020 at midnight!!
You need to use Hostess Code H3TARCNZ
You can shop in my online store here.***