These Thank You cards are so simple to make. You can whip them up in a matter of minutes. If you have a lot of cards to send out, make these in different colors to send. It would be a great card to make someone’s mailbox happy.
- Card base: 8-1/2×5-1/2 folded in half
- Card insert: Whisper White 4×5-1/4; glue to the right inside of the card
- Whisper White 2-3/4×5-1/2; stamp your sentiment in the middle of the cardstock and punch out with the Tailored Tag Punch
- DSP: 2-1/2×5-1/2: glue on the Whisper White & attach it to the card front
- DSP & Vellum: punch out some pieces with the Sprig Punch and attach to the back of the sentiment piece with Stampin Seal
- Take the sentiment and attach to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add the In-Colors Enamel Dots
I’ll send you a card kit for free!
(You’ll need the stamps, ink and adhesive to complete it, but it will include all the paper and embellishments.)
But, your order MUST be in by 31 October 2020 at midnight!!
You need to use Hostess Code H3TARCNZ
You can shop in my online store here.***