Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
If you haven’t seen this paper, then you are missing out. At first, I wasn’t going to get it, but I’m glad I did. The photos don’t do it justice and your card will be absolutely gorgeous!
- Stamp sets: Massive Thanks stamp set for the Thank You on the front & the Daisy Lane stamp set for the leaves
- Ink: Old Olive & Tuxedo Black
- Cardstock: Old Olive & Whisper White
- DSP: Forever Greenery
- Bling: Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Adhesive: Stampin Up Dimensionals, Multi-purpose liquid glue, and Stampin Seal
- I started out with the card base in Old Olive – 8-1/2×5-1/2 folded in half.
- The next layer is Whisper White 5-1/4×4-1/4
- The next layer is the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper 4×6 – I used the rip and flip method and adhered it to the Whisper White.
- Next is a piece of Old Olive cardstock 2-1/4×2-3/4 using dimensionals to adhere to front of card
- On top of this is a piece of Whisper White is 2×2-1/2 – make sure you stamp the leaf in Old Olive and the sentiment in Tuxedo Black first
- I blinged it up with the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- For the inside of the card, I used Whisper White 4×5-1/4 and stamped the leaf in the bottom left corner in Old Olive
- I stamped the leaf on the envelope as well with Old Olive
Don’t forget to check out the links below. These demos have some amazing projects.
I’ll send you a card kit for free!
(You’ll need the stamps, ink and adhesive to complete it, but it will include all the paper and embellishments.)
But, your order MUST be in by 30 November 2020 at midnight!!
You need to use Hostess Code FUZ7T7QQ
You can shop in my online store here.***