I hadn’t used my favorite color in awhile so I thought I would do so today. I love the Designer Series Paper (DSP) with all of it’s shimmeriness. This card is very easy to make and anyone who celebrates Christmas would surely love to get it in their mailbox this Christmas.
- Cardstock is Pretty Peacock cut at 5-1/2×8-1/2; scored at 1-1/4 & 4-1/4
- Whisper white for the inside of card 2-2/3×5-1/4 & a scrap for sentiment
- Brightly Gleaming DSP cut two pieces at 1×5-1/4 & one piece at 2×5-1/4
- Stamp set is Perfectly Plaid
- Ink is Pretty Peacock
- Punch is Rectangular Postage
- Bling is Champagne Rhinestones
- Fold the card at the score lines
- Attach whisper white to the inside of the card and then attach one of the DSP pieces beside it
- Attach the large piece of DSP to the front of the card and fold over at scoreline and glue down
- Attach the other piece of DSP on the folded side of the front card
- Stamp your sentiment on the scrap whisper white and punch out with the Rectangular Postage Punch
- Attach to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Bling it up with Champagne Rhinestones
There you have it. Make someone’s mailbox happy and go mail it to them. I’d love to see how yours turned out. Please show it to us.
I’ll send you a card kit for free!
(You’ll need the stamps, ink and adhesive to complete it, but it will include all the paper and embellishments.)
But, your order MUST be in by 31 October 2020 at midnight!!
You need to use Hostess Code H3TARCNZ
You can shop in my online store here.***