I know I can’t get enough of this medley and I hope you aren’t getting tired of all the cards that I’m making with it. It just has so much to offer and I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of working with it. Anyways, here’s the instructions and measurements on this lovely card.
- Very Vanilla cardstock
- Boho Indigo product medley
- Card base is very vanilla – 8-1/2×5-1/2; scored and folded inhalf
- Use the stamp set in the Boho Indigo product medley and stamp on one of the cutouts provided
- Cut (4) four pieces of DSP 2×2-5/8 and arrange them on the front of the card
- Cut (2) two pieces of the gold ribbon to 3 inches
- Place the ribbon, leaf cutouts onto the card and then using dimensionals, place the sentiment and flower
I’ll send you a card kit for free!
(You’ll need the stamps, ink and adhesive to complete it, but it will include all the paper and embellishments.)
But, your order MUST be in by 30 November 2020 at midnight!!
You need to use Hostess Code FUZ7T7QQ
You can shop in my online store here.***