Today’s card makes use of many of your Designer Series Paper sheets. If you’re like me and love all of them, this card might be a good one for you to make.
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock – 8-1/2×5-1/2; scored and folded in half
- Boho Indigo Medley Kit
- Misty Moonlight Inkpad
- Cut one of the Very Vanilla sheets from the DSP at 4×5-1/4 and adhere to front of card
- Cut (2) different pieces of DSP at 2-1/2×2-1/2 and adhere to the left side of the front of the card
- Stamp your sentiment with your Misty Moonlight Inkpad onto one of the die cut labels and adhere to the card with Stampin Dimensionals
- Add a couple of the leaf die cuts around the sentiment
- Bling it up with the flowers that is included by adhering with glue dots
Some additional card ideas…
These were made with the Sailing Away and Ornate Garden DSP. Make a card using some of your DSP and show us in the comments.